Review the wide range of helpful career resources designed to support you through your transition from student to industry professional.
Resource topics include:
- Resumes - how to structure your resume, what information to include, and how to target your resume to your new career direction. Our Resume Guide will get you started.
- Cover letters and key selection criteria - how to ensure you are writing strong applications which will get you noticed.
- Career planning - how to develop a Career Action Plan, and advice on Choosing your Program and Electives.
- Interview skills - explore tips and tricks in the Interview Guide, or watch a recording of the Ace Your Interview workshop.
- Graduate Careers - explore opportunities in the Graduate Careers and Employer Directory, get tips from the Graduate Careers: What you need to know slides.
- Hidden Job Market - how to expand your job searching to tap into employment opportunities outside those advertised.
- Job searching - tips and strategies on where to find employment opportunities relevant to your studies.
To explore these topics and more, visit Student Hub > Careers and Employability > Resources
While in Student Hub, check out the Workshops and Events section to explore upcoming employability skills workshops and iEngage industry events.