You can request a change to your required majors and/or minors only, in your program of study.
Majors and/or minors that are not a program requirement can not be registered on your Academic Record.
For more detail on the policy refer to:
- Enrolments and Graduation - Procedures (section 6, Selection of Study Components)
- Coursework Curriculum Design - Procedures (section 6, Study Components)
To request a change to your required majors and/or minors:
- Log in to USC Central
- Select Tasks
- Under My Forms, select Fill out a new form
- Select Apply for Majors and Minors
- Complete the required details in the form:
- If you commenced study after July 2019, you will need to select from the dropdown fields of available majors/minors within your program of study
- If you commenced study prior to July 2019, you will need to use the Notes field to record your preferred majors and/or minors
- Select Save
- Select Submit
- The Approval Status will be automatically updated to Pending Approval. Once your application has been assessed the status will shift from pending to either approved or denied based upon the outcome.