Request to change required Majors and Minors - University of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia

Accessibility links

Request to change required Majors and Minors

Use this form to request a change to your required majors and/or minors only, in your program of study.

Following recently approved policy changes, majors and/or minors that are not a program requirement can no longer be registered on your Academic Record.

For more detail on the policy changes refer to:

Get in touch

Personal information
Nominate majors and/or minors

If you answered ‘No’, your request will not actioned as non-required Majors and Minors are no longer recorded on students’ academic records.

Select ALL majors and minors that you wish to have appear on your Academic Record.

Student declaration

On submitting this form, I declare that to the best of my knowledge the information supplied is correct and complete.

You will receive a receipt notification to the email address nominated above. If further information is required from you, you will be contacted by Student Central.