- The University of the Sunshine Coast ABN 28 441 859 157 (UniSC) is the promoter.
- Eligible entrants are defined as current international UniSC students posting new feed posts or Reels on their Instagram feed using the #UniSCInternational hashtag or by tagging @unisc.international by following the post direction as outlined via UniSC.Internationals Instagram post announcing the competition (competition)
- Hoodie winners must be able to pick up the hoodie from UniSC's International Office located in Sippy Downs.
- The competition will run for 1 week from the day the competition is announced.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition without notice. Any changes to, or cancellation of, the competition will be posted on the promoter’s Instagram (www.instagram/com/unisc.international). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any such changes.
- The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion:
(a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct or results of the competition, or any other matter relating to the competition, the decision of the promoter shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right at any time to change these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the competition commences on Monday 17 July 2023 (competition entry date).
- The competition will close at midnight, Monday 24 July 2023 (competition close dates).
- To enter the competition, entrants must post a new Instagram post or reel using the #UniSCInternational hashtag or by tagging @unisc.international that relates to their Orientation experience studying at UniSC. This can be (but not limited to), any activities happening during Orientation that relates to the activities happening on campus.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter the competition:
(a) any person aged 17 years or younger
(b) a non-international UniSC student; and
(c) staff members of the promoter.
Details of entry
- Entries are deemed to be received when the hashtag #UniSCInternational has been used and the profile is public for the University and others to see.
- No responsibility is taken by the promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- There is no fee to enter the competition, but entrants are responsible for all the costs associated with picking up the hoodie at the International Office (UniSC Sippy Downs).
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Tagged images allow UniSC to re-share the imagery across various social media accounts.
- The total prize pool consists of 1 UniSC hoodie where 1 selected winner will receive 1 hoodie:
- Prize winner will receive one (1) UniSC hoodie from the International Office if selected as the winner based on their image.
- The winner will be chosen based on the originality of the image, quality, content and the use of #UniSCInternational's hashtag (#) or by tagging @unisc.international on Instagram.
- Prize will be provided in person at the International Office, UniSC Sunshine Coast (Sippy Downs) campus.
- The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. No prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason the winner does not take an element of any prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied for that element of the prize. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage to the hoodie past delivering the hoodie to the winner. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the promoter.
- The prize winner will be chosen based on originality of image, quality, content and the use of #UniSCInternational's hashtag (#) or by tagging @unisc.international on Instagram.
- The prize will be drawn shortly after the competition close date (within 5 days) at UniSC’s Sippy Downs Campus, Sippy Downs, QLD 4556 (the prize draw).
- The prize winner does not have to be present at the prize draw to be eligible to win the prize.
- The promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the prize winner after the prize draw, via the entrant’s social media account (direct message - DM).
- Prizes will be provided in person at the International Office, UniSC Sunshine Coast (Sippy Downs) campus.
- If any prize winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the prize draw, a redraw will be held for that hoodie the same day. Only one prize redraw will take place. The prize redraw winner will be randomly selected and notified immediately of the prize redraw.
- The promoter’s decision as to the prize winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the outcome of the competition or otherwise.
- The promoter may but is not obliged, to publish the results of the competition tagging the competition winners' Instagram accounts and sharing their images with the public using the account.