Civil construction projects share the common factors of utilising workers, machines and materials, and the project’s management involves organisation and control. The graduate civil engineer must be familiar with the range of construction equipment and techniques in common use and able to plan and direct construction works. You will be provided with appropriate knowledge, skills and techniques used to maximise project outcomes and success. The course covers construction plant and equipment, concrete manufacture and placement, construction methods, planning and organising a civil project.
- ENG340 or (CIV2605 and CIV3906)
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.