This course builds capacity to design and recognise effective pedagogy within History for Years 7 - 10. You organise and plan lessons using the Australian Curriculum for History, apply your knowledge, understanding and skills to interpret, implement and adapt learning, in order to engage Junior Secondary students. You integrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories, culture or languages into learning activities and reflect on your developing teaching practice.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304 and a History Major or Minor) or (ED315 and an Historical Studies Minor) or AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.