In this course, you will develop knowledge and skills for implementing the Queensland Senior Secondary Languages Learning Area. You will learn how to design lesson plans and learning sequences that will engage diverse learners. You will explore and analyse a range of pedagogy, assessment and reporting strategies that maximise learning outcomes for senior students, including developing strategies for supporting literacy, numeracy and ICT learning within Languages.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304 and a Japanese Studies Major or Extended Minor) or AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.