This course prepares you for the academic study of business through a range of business content, business language and tertiary business study skills. You are introduced to many key topics of general business study, developing skills in case study analysis, business report writing, and group oral presentations. The course covers introductory research and referencing skills including sourcing relevant information from printed sources and using research tools such as library databases. Business Study Skills provides you with strategies and competencies to undertake undergraduate courses in business.
- Semester of offer*:
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.