The successful completion of this course will provide you with an understanding of the contemporary landscape and employment opportunities in the communication sector, and the theories that help us to understand the relationship between media and society. Examining critical theories will help you to understand power and voice in mediated communication. You will also evaluate the skills and values needed to be successful in the communication sector. Finally, the course will introduce you to the discipline areas within the Communications Program at USC to help you clarify your study choices.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.