This course provides an advanced understanding of branding and three-dimensional packaging. You will learn about the entire branding and packaging design process, from concept to creating innovative shelf-ready prototypes for a range of consumer products that effectively communicate in a competitive market, suitable for inclusion in your portfolio. You will learn how to develop successful user-centred designs based on strategy, that address legal, environmental, social and ethical issues as well as production and client objectives and requirements.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.