This course prepares you to locate, interpret and analyse evidence and data, from internal and external sources, that will support you to make informed pedagogical decisions. You will explore how data needs to be communicated to stakeholders. This involves engaging with educational data as a part of collaborative teams to identify learning goals and modify practice to support the ongoing development of ethical, professional pedagogical practice.
- Enrolled in Program AE304, ED303, ED304, ED306, ED315, SE303, UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 2
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
EDU421 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 754KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.