This course focuses on using data in schools to improve student outcomes. You will make evidence-based judgements about how inquiry and the use of internal and external student data can build a culture of school and classroom-focussed improvements in teaching practices. You will consider how student outcomes can be communicated to students, parents and the community. You will research and reflect on educational data at the national, state and classroom levels, identify differentiation needs and strategies, work collaboratively in learning communities and explore ethical issues.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, AE304, SE303, ED315, ED303, ED304, ED306, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.