This course will provide theoretical and practical techniques for understanding and interpreting urban form and urban design in metropolitan and regional settings. The course is valuable to a range of disciplines because it focuses on exploring issues relating to growth and design of cities and their social and cultural character. You will use a case study project to explore issues around urbanism and apply principles of urban design. From this project you will learn to undertake site analyses; develop design concepts; and establish design details that interpret local and regional context.
- Any 2 courses or XU301 or UU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.