Data is the new oil. Data is the underlying drivers of the knowledge economy. This class is an introduction to the practice of data science, and you will learn both the foundational knowledge and practical skills about data collection, representation, storage, retrieval, management, analysis, and visualisation. In addition, you will learn the impact of business analytics and big data on business performance. The course helps you to combine technical and statistical skills, analytical thinking, and business acumen.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.