Leadership is integral to the provision of safe, quality clinical practice. All clinicians have some leadership role, be it formal or informal. To prepare you for your professional role you will develop knowledge in clinical leadership by analysing leadership principles and theories. You will critically appraise your leadership qualities and practices and develop capabilities and competencies to practice peer mentoring, clinical supervision and delegation. These will support professional development of yourself and others.
- (PAR102 and enrolled in Program SC395, UU301 or XU301) or enrolled in Program SC391 or SC392
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Session 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.