This course focuses directly on ethical and professional issues that arise in the professional practice of psychology. The style is dialectical, requiring discernment of the ethical issues, argument about the issues, and knowledge of how to approach new issues in order to engage in ethical best practice.
- Enrolled in Program AR403, AR405 or AR645
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
PSY403 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 718KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.