This subject extends your previous studies in psychological assessment, including psychometric theory and research, with a focus on appropriate selection, administration and interpretation of major psychological tests in clinical use. You are introduced to different forms of psychological reports. Completion of this course will allow you to develop skills in integrating clinical findings to develop informative clinical reports and recommendations, including a focus on developing assessment skills to guide recommendations and treatment planning. Relevant ethical and legal issues are addressed.
- Enrolled in Program AR702, AR703, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer: *
- Thompson Institute: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.