This course will cover basic and advanced ICT competencies used in professional and academic applications. This course will begin with a self-assessment of these tools and then allow you to develop expertise in the ICT tools most applicable to you and your academic and career goals. This course will use Lynda.com resources to help you gain expertise in software use. The assessment for this course will be negotiated and you will produce an exit portfolio demonstrating your new ICT skills. Lynda.com offers preparatory training for Microsoft IT Academy Certification courses.
- Enrolled in Program UC101, UC102, UC103 or UC104
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.