In this course you will develop Information and Communication Technology (ICT) competencies used in professional and academic applications. You will begin with a self-assessment of your needs and then develop expertise in the ICT tools most applicable to you and your academic and career goals. Guided in-class instruction and online resources will help you gain expertise in software use.
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.