In this course, you will explore community and health based Social Industries careers in Australia. Social industries include people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. The professions introduced in this course include: Counsellors, Psychologists, Social Workers, Allied Health and Human Services professionals. The central focus for these professions is to create healthy communities through support and awareness of mental, physical and social wellbeing. This course will help you to navigate the different professional areas included in Social Industries and introduce you to the different roles, responsibilities, skills, aptitudes, attributes, values and capabilities needed to successfully navigate the complex field of social service.
- Enrolled in Program UC104
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.