Supporting students with demonstrated financial need commencing study in a specified health related undergraduate program at USC.
Offered for the first time in 2017, Exemplar Health and USC will provide commencing full-time students, who reside in the Sunshine Coast Local Government Area with funds to assist them as they study a specified undergraduate health program.
A total of $16,000 will be contributed each year which will be allocated in two study support scholarships/bursaries:
Exemplar Health Study Support Scholarship valued at $16,000, paid in 8 instalments each semester for up to 8 semesters. One new commencing student will be awarded the Scholarship each year.
Exemplar Health Study Support Bursaries valued at $2,000, paid in 8 instalments for one semester only. The number of these bursaries available varies each year.
- commencing full time domestic student, in first undergraduate program
- resident of the Sunshine Coast Local Government Area
- students enrolled in one of the following undergraduate programs:
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Health and Community Care Management
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
- Bachelor of Nutrition
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Paramedic Science
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder or permanent resident of Australia
- Selection criteria:
- demonstrated financial need
- Eligible programs:
- Specified health related undergraduate program
- Number available:
- 1 x A$16,000 study support scholarship (A$4,000 per year) and up to 2 x A$2,000 study support bursaries