Applications are now closed for Semester 2 2018.
Supporting first year undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (LLB) student who has successfully completed at least two courses
The Justin Crosby Memorial Law Bursary has been established by the Sunshine Coast Law Association Inc. to honour the memory of Justin Crosby. Justin provided outstanding legal service to residents of the Sunshine Coast over a long period of time.
- enrolled full-time or part-time in any of the Bachelor of Laws (LLB) program at USC (whether that be as part of a dual degree, the four-year LLB program or as a graduate entrant)
- completed at least two (2) courses in the LLB program
- must be either an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder or Australian Permanent Resident Visa
- Selection criteria
- academic merit based on the student's first semester results in the first year of their LLB program
- financial need
- preference given to students who attended secondary school on the Sunshine Coast
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Number available