Applications have now closed for Semester 1, 2019
Communication students who have completed at least three (3) Creative Advertising or Public Relations courses and at least 2 semesters remaining to complete their degree.
This bursary is offered by Q Advertising to a USC Undergraduate Communications student who has completed at least three (3) Creative Advertising or Public Relations courses and at least 2 semesters remaining to complete their degree. There may be a 'practicum' opportunity to the student recipient as a component of their study program.
Note: A USC student can only receive the Q Advertising Communications Bursary once during an undergraduate program.
- full-time enrolment in Bachelor of Communication with a major and/or minor in Creative Advertising or Public Relations
- at least three (3) Creative Advertising or Public Relations courses completed towards a Bachelor of Communication degree
- at least two semesters of study remaining to complete their degree (at the time of application)
- must be either an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder or Australian Permanent Resident Visa
- Selection criteria
- demonstrated academic merit
- participation in extra-curricular activities, community groups or professional networks/activities
- interest in gaining experience with Q Advertising through an optional work placement opportunity
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Communication
- Number available