Semester 1, 2020 applications open 1 September 2019 and close on 30 November 2019.
Selections will be held in January/February with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 28 February 2020.
Communication students who have completed at least three (3) Creative Advertising or Public Relations courses and at least 2 semesters remaining to complete their degree.
This bursary is offered by Q Advertising to a USC Undergraduate Communications student who has completed at least three (3) Creative Advertising or Public Relations courses and at least 2 semesters remaining to complete their degree. There may be a 'practicum' opportunity to the student recipient as a component of their study program.
Bursary payment will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
Note: A USC student can only receive the Q Advertising Communications Bursary once during an undergraduate program.
- full-time enrolment in Bachelor of Communication with a major and/or minor in Creative Advertising or Public Relations
- at least three (3) Creative Advertising or Public Relations courses completed towards a Bachelor of Communication degree
- at least two semesters of study remaining to complete their degree (at the time of application)
- must be either an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder or Australian Permanent Resident Visa
- Selection criteria
- demonstrated academic merit
- participation in extra-curricular activities, community groups or professional networks/activities
- interest in gaining experience with Q Advertising through an optional work placement opportunity
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Communication
- Number available