Dr Rezwanul Haque is a Senior Lecturer, Engineering (Manufacturing) at USC.
Dr Haque obtained his PhD from Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia. He has research experience in a wide range mechanical engineering research in innovative fields such as Embedded Railway Track, Self-Piercing Rivet (SPR) and Residual Stress. He has completed pioneering work in measuring residual stress in rivets of relatively small dimension using neutron diffraction. He has work experience on several research projects funded by the Victorian Government and in collaboration with CAST CRC, AUTO CRC, Henrob (UK) Pty Ltd, GM Holden and Kwik-Coat Pty Ltd. Rezwanul’s achievements include prestigious grant to achieve nuclear beam time at Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organization (ANSTO) in successive three years (2010, 2011 and 2012) and at ISIS (UK) in 2013.
Rezwanul collaborates with researchers at Swinburne University of Technology, The University of Adelaide, RMIT University, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Politecnico di Milano (Italy) and ANSTO. Although he has a wide range of research interest, currently he is focusing on joining of sheet metals by different techniques such as SPR, welding, clinching and adhesive bonding.
* This is external website and the University of the Sunshine Coast is not responsible for the content.
- Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
- Member, Institution of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB)
- Member, Bangladesh Society of Mechanical Engineers (BSME)
- Member, ALP, Politecnico di Milano
- Member, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- Member, International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT)
- Student member, Sustainable Engineering Society, Engineers Australia
- Member, Australian Association for Engineering Education
- Student member, Railway Technical Society of Australia
- Student member, Australasian Tunnelling Society
|2018||Rezwanul Haque *, Damon Kent, Jitendra Mata||ANSTO||$20,190||Determination of dominant nucleation driving force for precipitation in a metastable (beta)Ti alloy|
|2017||Rezwanul Haque *, Yvonne Durandet, Anna Paradowska||ANSTO||$45,120||Effect of material properties on residual stress in different SPR joints|
|2017||Rezwanul Haque||Engineers Australia||$15,000 (approx)||AAEE Early Career Academy|
|2017||Rezwanul Haque||USC Seed Grant||$10,000||Residual stress in Dissimilar SPR joints|
|2016||Rezwanul Haque||USC||$3,500||Faculty equipment bid 2016|
|2015||Rezwanul Haque||USC||$5,500||Faculty equipment bid 2015|
|2013||Rezwanul Haque *, Yvonne Durandet, Anna Paradowska||ISIS Neutron and Muon Source (UK)||£ 22,560||Effect of sheet material properties on residual stress profile in Self-Pierce Riveted joint|
|2012||Rezwanul Haque *, Yvonne Durandet, John Beynon, Vladimir Luzin||ANSTO||$135.360||Effect of sheet material and rivet properties on residual stress profile in different SPR joints of high strength material|
|2011||Rezwanul Haque *, Yvonne Durandet, John Beynon, Vladimir Luzin||ANSTO||$22,560||Develop a relationship among gauge volume, detection time and measurement error of residual stress by neutron diffraction technique in SPR joint|
Rezwanul Haque *, Yvonne Durandet, John Beynon, Oliver Kirstein, Yat Wong
|ANSTO||$52,640||Residual stress and deformation in SPR joints of high strength material|
* Principal Scientist