Dr Bronwen Haralambous is a creative teacher and researcher whose scholarly work and research is guided by her exploration of alternative epistemological and methodological frameworks for education and teaching, and a contemplative approach to life.
Bronwen is a respected specialist in Steiner and Imaginative Education who lectures in the Graduate Certificate in Steiner Education at UniSC and in the Philosophy and Practice in Integral Education Course at Crossfields Institute in the United Kingdom and Europe. Bronwen designs and delivers online Professional Learning courses for teachers in Imaginative Education through imagineer.me.
In her work as an educational research consultant for Steiner Education Australia Bronwen has been involved in many research projects over the past ten years, including writing the two Academic Foundation Papers which underpin the Australian Steiner Curriculum Framework (ASCF) and the High School English Curriculum for the ASCF. Last year Bronwen co-wrote, with Dr Michael Carey from UniSC, the Research Report on Australian Steiner Graduate Outcomes.
- Australian Teacher Education Association (ATEA)
- Professional Partner Steiner Education Australia (SEA)
- Associate Member Heartwood Siteworks
- 2008 Faculty of Education Dean’s Award for Excellence as an HDR student, University of Canberra
- Imagination in education
- Steiner education
- Professional learning, teacher research, educational leadership
- Curriculum design, development and evaluation