In this course students articulate why Steiner teachers call their teaching practice 'the art of education'. You will apply your understanding of anthroposophy and human development to reflect critically on how the art of education recognises and supports unfolding capacities in the human being and informs Steiner pedagogical practice.
- Enrolled in Program ED510 or ED705
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.