Businesses face a multitude of expected and unexpected challenges and opportunities. Are you prepared?
This free microcredit course is designed to empower you with the skills to develop a robust Business Continuity Plan, strategically fortifying your business operations, effectively navigating disruptions, proactively mitigating risks, leveraging opportunities and building overall resilience.
This course is proudly supported by the Queensland Government's Department of Youth Justice, Employment, Small Business and Training.
Who is this course for?
All business owners and managers located in Queensland.
How is the course delivered?
- 7 x 90 minute workshops followed by 30 minutes of networking
- Onsite delivery locations in Moreton Bay and the Sunshine Coast
- All sessions are fully supported for online delivery. If you are not located near the onsite location, please feel welcome to join online.
What will you learn?
- Identification and assessment of potential risks, and how to implement appropriate mitigation strategies
- Effective remedies to respond to and recover from disruptions
- Explore ways to leverage opportunities for business growth
- Discover techniques to test the effectiveness of your plan through interactive group scenarios
Get certification and credit
On successful completion receive a Certificate of Completion and one elective course credit towards a Graduate Certificate in Business Administration at UniSC.
Week 1: Introduction to Continuity Planning
Week 2: How to develop a Risk Management Strategy
Week 3: Review of Business Activities
Week 4: Creating an Incident and Response Strategy
Week 5: How to develop a Recovery Strategy
Week 6: Developing, rehearsing and reviewing your Continuity Plan
Week 7: Group Scenarios