In this course you will develop an understanding of the broad field of informatics, and the specific applications that support financial reporting, analysis and decision making. Hence, this course will provide you with a firm foundation in the principles of informatics and the skills to use specific applications for accounting and financial planning.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- MBA706 or EMB756 or INF701
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.