In this course you will develop an understanding of the broad field of informatics, and the specific applications that support financial reporting, analysis and decision making. Hence, this course will provide you with a firm foundation in the principles of informatics and the skills to use specific applications for accounting and financial planning.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- MBA706 or EMB756 or INF701
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.