Corporate Reporting aims to equip students with specialised accounting knowledge that will enhance their adaptability for career progression. The course empowers students to apply advanced accounting concepts and standards to practical scenarios impacting on the financial statements of Australian companies. It covers topical issues including: accounting for company income tax, foreign currency transactions, business combinations and consolidation of controlled entities.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.