This course provides you with a detailed understanding of the audit function and an awareness of the topical issues affecting the audit profession. It aims to develop your critical reflection and analysis skills. Audit vocabulary is emphasised to cultivate an ability to skilfully communicate as a future member of the audit profession. You will be exposed to the major concepts associated with financial report audits, including: audit planning, audit evidence, tests of controls and substantive testing. You will also gain an appreciation of the regulatory environment affecting the profession, and evaluate the legal and ethical issues pertinent to auditors.
- ACC512 or ACC510 and enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.