Animal ecologists are passionate, field-orientated scientists, who work in a broad variety of industries across a diverse range of animal groups and ecosystems. This practical and exciting field course will introduce you to the discipline of animal ecology and engage you directly in studying animals in some of the unique coastal ecosystems of Australia. You will spend several days in the field where you will be exposed to hot topics in contemporary animal ecology research, using multiple techniques to survey animals in marine, freshwater, and terrestrial habitats.
- Enrolled in Program SC012, AB101, SC107, SB303 or SC320
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.