This course is designed to assist you to clarify and refine your approach to undertaking your research. You will acquire knowledge about research in your chosen field and develop methodological understandings relevant to your topic. The course will familiarise you with the fundamental principles of literature reviews and research design through the production of a research proposal. Its multidisciplinary workshop based approach will expose you to a range of theoretical approaches, methodologies and methods and enhance your understanding of your own research and its relationship to other disciplines.
- Enrolled in Program AR401, AR407 or AR408 or by Course Coordinator approval
- CMN574 or CMN575
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.