You will learn how to use econometric software to carry out empirical analysis of your own, using multiple regression and will develop your understanding of various practical aspects of regression models, including the consequences of violation of the classical regression assumptions, dummy variables, different functional forms, and an introduction to time-series and panel models. You will also learn how to critically assess the empirical work of others.
- BUS201 or BUS202
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.