Business research and statistics are essential for any organisation to remain competitive, understand their customer’s needs, and resolve business problems or opportunity’s. Through research and discussions students will explore how to define business problems and design business research. Having an ongoing dialog in the workshop’s students will focus on how to interpret business analytics for decision making. Students will acquire practical skills in evidence-based decision making, analysing data, and communicating outcomes.
- Must be enrolled in a postgraduate program.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Melbourne: Not Currently Offered
- Sydney: Not Currently Offered
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.