This course aims to provide you with a systematic overview of Economics as a foundation study in business, covering Microeconomics, Macroeconomics and International Economics. Accountants need to be aware of the economic environment in which they function and the impact this has on short and long term strategic decision making.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.