This cours e aims to provide you with a systematic overview of Economics as a foundation study in business, covering Microeconomics, Macroeconomics and International Economics. Accountants need to be aware of the economic environment in which they function and the impact this has on short and long term strategic decision making.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.