This course provides the foundation for a postgraduate research project on a business-related topic. It will give you an understanding of the research process, concepts and designs, and an opportunity to develop a research proposal on your chosen topic. You will learn how to identify appropriate research questions based on the critical analysis of existing knowledge and will be introduced to various research methodologies and methods. The course is designed to give you an appreciation of the complexities of conducting research on business topics, including the ethical issues involved.
- Enrolled in any honours program or postgraduate coursework program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.