This course provides the foundation for a postgraduate research project on a business-related topic. It will give you an understanding of the research process, concepts and designs, and an opportunity to develop a research proposal on your chosen topic. To inform the development of this proposal, you will learn how to identify appropriate research questions based on the critical analysis of existing knowledge, and will be introduced to a range of research methodologies and methods. The course is designed to give you an appreciation of the complexities of conducting research on business topics including the ethical issues involved.
- Enrolled in Program BU401, BU402 or BU508
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.