This course is designed to develop your understanding of the critical role of the literature review within the research process. Ultimately you will plan and produce a draft literature review related to your own research interests in the Business discipline. The course involves interactive workshops as well as direct one on one supervision.
- Enrolled in any honours program or postgraduate coursework program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.