Qualitative business research is important in that it can incorporate context into the problem under study. It is a useful approach when little is known about the problem and more information is needed, and produces new knowledge about the phenomenon being explored in a business context. As with quantitative research, qualitative research relies on several methods of data collection and analysis. This course examines the various methods of qualitative research and provides some insights as to the most appropriate method for a given circumstance and context, and provides a practical opportunity to apply some of the methods explored.
- Enrolled in Program BU401, BU402, BU508 or AR409
- BUS512 or enrolled in Program AR409
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.