This course will introduce you to a range of quantitative research methods and their application to a variety of different research questions relevant to higher degrees by research. You will develop skills in analysing data, interpreting results and reporting those results.
- Enrolled in any honours program or postgraduate coursework program
- MBA719 or EMB769
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.