Advanced biological chemistry covers advanced knowledge of a number of selected topics in biochemistry that will build upon the foundations established in second year subjects. The main themes to be explored are, aspects of cell biology, and the techniques of biochemistry and molecular biology that underpin the developments of molecular sciences and biotechnology. The practical component will aim to make the students competent in several currently used experimental and computer-based techniques of biochemistry.
- SCI105 or CHM202 or LFS100 or (LFS103 and enrolled in Program SC355 or SC357 or SC354)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.