This course introduces you to computer modelling, focusing on the fundamental principles of engineering mechanics. The emphasis is on helping you develop a deep understanding of the laws and principles of mechanics by applying computer structural modelling. The course covers the analysis of both determinant and indeterminate structures using industry software for structural analysis. By mastering this course, you will acquire essential skills for structural analysis, modelling, and design of civil engineering structures.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Tuition fee
- 3.2:Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.