This course has been designed to help you develop creative and critical thinking skills through the lens of sustainable transport systems. It will focus on developing your skills at the graduate level, specifically having you take a sustainable focus and explore evolving technologies that are poised to radically change our transport systems.
- Enrolled in SC410 or SC425
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.