In this course you will learn about the role of whole-system engineering design to achieve sustainable outcomes in building projects. You will become familiar with ratings and assessment methods, which consider the social, environmental and economic impacts of a building project. You will explore best-practice sustainable design principles, and learn about modelling building performance. You will also increase your understanding of different construction materials, and their role in promoting sustainable and healthy buildings.
- ENG202 or ENG104 and enrolled in SC410, SC425, SC411, SC404 or SC405
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Tuition fee
- 3.2:Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.