In this course, you will be introduced to key concepts in screen and media industries in order to build a foundation knowledge of their role in producing and circulating culture. You'll examine the technological, economic and creative contexts within which screen and media industries operate and the impacts of digitisation and globalisation on the production and distribution of media texts and on media workers’ creative practice and agency.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
View the current course outline for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.