In this course, students will build a foundation knowledge of screen and media industries that examines industry operation, technical approaches, and the economic and cultural influence of the media industry. These critical perspectives will be explored through approaches to video storytelling guided by industry approaches.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.