This course will introduce you to concepts of producing creative artefacts. In disciplinary and interdisciplinary processes, you will explore the foundational principles of making for a market or audience. This course will guide and mentor you in the use of creative bricolage techniques to produce creative outcomes.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.