This course introduces you to the conventions of a variety of creative writing genres and consists of a series of exercises and activities designed to develop aspects of a writer's craft and manipulation of genre. A selection of readings in a range of genres, styles, and innovations will serve as models for creative writing development and experimentation.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.