This course is an introduction to Advertising Studies. You will be provided with a detailed overview of the advertising industry and the many elements that make up advertising, both creatively and strategically. This course examines relationships between advertisers, advertising agencies, and media. You will be introduced to the methods of planning and developing objectives and budgets, research techniques to understand target audiences, and the creative functions within the advertising industry. You will consider advertising ethics, advertising and media planning, and project management.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.