Australian children’s content makes an enormous contribution to the lives of young Australians. In this course, you will learn how to develop an original concept for an Australian Children’s audience that has global appeal. You will examine the needs of your target audience; their cognitive abilities, the principles of humour for the very young, choice of medium, and government regulation and policy.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.