Australian children’s content makes an enormous contribution to the lives of young Australians. In this course, you will learn how to develop an original concept for an Australian Children’s audience that has global appeal. You will examine the needs of your target audience; their cognitive abilities, the principles of humour for the very young, choice of medium, and government regulation and policy.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.