This course develops journalistic knowledge and skills using sound for story delivery. You will explore the theories that underpin audio news and gain practical skills in editing and production. You will gather, develop and produce factual stories using sound in a style suitable for public audio broadcast and develop skills needed in radio news. You will also learn to create, market and distribute sound in other non-fiction storytelling modes, including podcast.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.