Editing for Professionals examines the processes of copy editing for publications such as newspapers, magazines, and academic articles. You will gain understandings and skills needed to edit creative writing, professional letters, job applications, reports, essays, theses, and business documents, as well as learning how to edit material from one genre to another.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.