The online world is constantly changing and this course is dynamic. It provides you with an understanding of online journalism, teaching you formats and skills for writing and producing news on the web. This course also delivers a basic understanding of multimedia journalism and factual, online storytelling. It examines the major theoretical debates around online news delivery and gives you the practical skills to produce specialist online reports. Influences on online journalism, such as participatory journalism, design considerations, multimedia, law, and copyright, are covered. You will participate in the online publishing process, build a portfolio of published articles and blog posts, and develop visual and photojournalism skills.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.