In this course you will read both canonical and contemporary short stories in order to fully understand the practice of writing a short story. You will write and present your own original short story and enrich your creative practice through weekly critical reflection and discussion.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.