In this course you will complete practical exercises working in two cornerstones of news reporting rounds – the courts and local government. You will develop a sound knowledge of courts and local government and report on actual court cases and council meetings. Your reports will be balanced, accurate, fair and legally “safe”. They will be of a high standard suitable for publication in a converged media environment and will meet strict deadlines.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4E
- Tuition fee
- 1.4E: AV Studies, Journalism, Written Comm, Comm and Media nec
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.